Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Road Trip & What?? No Patterned Paper?? - Evalicious

Hi there!

I am up on the Evalicious blog today with a new project!  I think this is the first layout that I have ever created without using any patterned papers I had so much fun using mists, mask and stamps that I really didn't think that my page needed any.

I snapped these pictures during our first drive of the season up to our trailer, I have been meaning to make a page about this for quite a while now, the super cute Evalicious Road Trip stamp set finally got me going!


I chose a label from Hello 2014 SnipSnip labels, every stamp in the Road Trip clear stamp set and one from My Favourite Stamp set, badge buttons from Just Us V2 and Vintage Maps, puffy stickers from  Itinerary V1 and Itinerary V2, and an Arrow Love paper clip. to adorn my page.

Here are some close up shots:


This layout is completely different for me, I haven't stamped this much on a page before, yet I had so much fun creating it! I have already created my next share and it is a little different, too!  What do you think of the lack of patterned paper?  I love this page but I am a paper lover, too!

Thanks for visiting!  And don't forget to pop by the Evalicious blog to see what the rest of the team is up to!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Laura, I love the little car and trailer stamps! I think I am going to give this a try....thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! Looking forward to seeing what you crate!

      Delete
  2. Laura I LOVE this layout - the splash of yellow really pops the page - and NO PATTERNED paper LOVE love love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danie it was a lot of fun to make!

      Delete
  3. Love this Laura, and you don't even miss the patterned paper, because of the fun stamping and misting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley, I appreciate it!

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!