Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Special Delivery - The Doodle Garden

Hi friends!

I am sharing a project for The Doodle Garden today! I coloured up this really cute image called "Special Delivery", it is a super sweet image that is just perfect for a new addition to the family, I love that it is gender neutral and suitable for births or adoptions!  Being a mom through both of these methods, this sort of thing really appeals to me:)  I decided to make this a little girl card as my last baby project was for a boy.



A here is a close up...


Isn't that image just darling!

You can find this cute digi  here, in The Doodle Garden Store.  Don't forget to check in at The Doodle Garden blog to keep up to date with all of our goings on and to see what the rest of the team is creating!

Remember to play along with our current challenge, you can find all of the details here.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!