Monday, May 12, 2014

trick or treat - Boys Rule

Hi there!

The current Boys Rule kit has so many FUN elements, that I have been able to create with some photos that I wasn't sure how I would scrap. Like this photos taken in September, during "Trick or Treat" day and our trailer park.   I found it kind of challenging because is it broad daylight and gorgeous. unlike our usual Halloweens, so I wanted something fun and vibrant not eerie for this pic.  You can see the full kit contents here.

 

I used mostly "Be Different" by Fancy Pants , the stickers are Fancy Pants, Jillibean Soup and Simple Stories alphas and the bling is Queen & Co., love them, they shine but they are not too glittery!

Here are some detail shots for you:






I am  still having so much fun with this kit, I have two more pages to share with you already, and a couple of more in the works!

Thanks for visiting!   And don't forget to  pop on over to Boys Rule to see what Lynn is creating, too!

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh super cool fun boy page and LOVE the lil critters you added on the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is fabulous! Love everything about it! Especially that photo! Your blog looks awesome Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Laura! I love the Orange banner behind your photo and the dark paper for your background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and cute layout, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!