Saturday, June 21, 2014

Command Centre

HI there!

I am sharing a new page on the Boys Rule blog today, my last one for the current kit.


I knew I needed to create a page of my middle son's "command centre" - seriously who needs 3 monitors?  But he loves it and uses it for play and school so it is what it is.  This kit had just the perfect combination of papers and embellies to document this story.  I had a little fun getting messy with this one, layering up ink and mist.

Here are some detail shots for you:





Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic Laura!! What a great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 monitors...My scatter brain would go into overload LOL! awesome layout Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win at ARTasic! Your prize is on its way from Sweden!

    Love all your layouts here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous page! I love the command center. I am sooo jealous that he has three monitors I only have two... (and can't live without them for work) Awesome! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!