Thursday, June 05, 2014

Dude - Kitchen Science ~- Boys Rule

Hi there!

I am up on the Boys Rule site today with a new layout to share.


I used a mixture of both the Crate Paper "Boys Rule" and Fancy Pants "Be Different" elements on this page, they mix so seamlessly together!

This photo was taken of my youngest enjoying science experiment ice cream, if you are interested you can find the details to make your own here. My boy loved it, it really was delicious!

Here are a few close ups for you....



I am loving the Crate paper painted wood elements!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! LOVE this layout and that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, Laura!! Love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! These two lines mix perfectly and I love how you let the papers shine as features!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!