Sunday, June 01, 2014

SO YOU ~ Stuck?! Sketches & Let's Capture our Memories

Hi there!

It is time for a brand new sketch challenge over at Stuck?! Sketches, the team has created incredible layouts for your viewing pleasure ;)  I hope you pop on over and play along!  I used the June Colour Spot going live today at Let's Capture our Memories, I was thrilled when Isabelle asked me to create a sample using this fantastic colour scheme!  You should really play along with that as well!


Whenever I want to do a bit of a photo shoot with my youngest ( or any of my boys - what is that?) he always, always has to get  some silly shots in first.  I have so many of these i decided that the story needed to be told!

The Stuck?! sketch and LCOM Colour Spot seemed the perfect fun mix to pull it off.

Here are a few detailed shots for you:




 Here is a peek at the Let's Capture our Memories Colour Spot:


And the sketch for Stuck?! Sketches;


Looking forward to having you join us! Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the Sketch and color scheme, Laura! Such a fun layout!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley, I appreciate your comments!

      Delete
  2. Cool little dude and super cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your take on the sketch, Laura! Your stitched circles and inking are fantastic, and those pics are priceless ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I loved that color palette so much, I put it to work on a project this afternoon ;). Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!