Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Today's Highlight - Evalicious

Hi there!

I am up on the Evalicious blog today with a new project! 

My youngest and I took turns snapping  pictures while he, my husband and I were at a winery tour last summer.  We managed to grab quite a few great pictures so I wanted to try to incorporate several onto my page.

While there, I grabbed this winery tour map, knowing that I would want to incorporate it onto a layout one day.  Well today is "one day"!


I used labels from Just us snipsnip labels, Escape snipsnip labels, and Love You Lots snipsnip labels. A couple fo tags from the So Daily large tag set, and a page tab from the Hello 2014 set.  Badge buttons from the Everyday V1 and V2 set.  Puffy stickers from  Itinerary V1 , Itinerary V2, and Talk to Me set.  A sticker from the Everyday Miscellany Stickers .  And a Camera Love paper clip to adorn my page.

Here are some close up shots:






Thanks for visiting!  And don't forget to pop by the Evalicious blog to see what the rest of the team is up to!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Laura!! Love that you used the map in your background, and great design with the multiple photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! Love the photos, map paper, and embellies- especially the camera clip!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!