Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Blazin' Birthday - The Doodle Garden

Hi friends!

I am up on The Doodle Garden site, sharing a project today! I coloured up part of this yummy image  set called "weenie and mallows", which could be used for so many things.  I decided to have a bit of fun with my sentiment!


Here is a close up of the image:

I popped up my digi with a wobbler for fun:

It's hard to photograph, but it looks really cute when it is wiggling!

You can find this cute digi here, in The Doodle Garden Store.  Don't forget to check in at The Doodle Garden blog to keep up to date with all of our goings on and to see what the rest of the team is creating!


And you can find all of the information about the current challenge here.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Laura! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. LOVE the marshmallows and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!