Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fearless - Boys Rule - Sketch Challenge

Hi there!

I am up on the Boys Rule site today, sharing a new layout and a sketch.  Here is my page...

  

I just had a blast with this kit, there were just so many options for pages to scrap, photo possibilities and themes.  I am telling you you will use every single scrap of paper, definitely a great investment!

Here are a few close up shots....




As you can see, I had a lot of fun with the stickers ad the wooden disks.


And here is the sketch, for the challenge over at  Boys Rule, I sure hope you  can join in on the fun!


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your take on this sketch!! Awesome page Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page, Laura! Love the layering behind your photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!