Tuesday, July 01, 2014

hello max - Stuck?! Sketches - Bo Bunny

Hello there!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends! It's time for a new sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches!

I'd like to share my layout with you...

I used lots of goodies from Bo Bunny's Happy Tails collection, that I picked up at ScrapMuch?,

 ... here aer a few close ups...







and here is the sketch .....

I was inspired to use some triangles by my scrappy friend and fellow DT memberAurélie .


I hope you find the time to play along, we have 2 great prizes up for grab.  A big thank you goes out to  Creative Embellishments, for sponsoring Stuck?! Sketches July 1st challenge, they are offering a $20.00 gift card to their site, to one lucky participant!

http://www.creativeembellishments.com/

AND thank you to ScrapMuch?, who are also sponsoring this challenge, offering a kit of the month to a second lucky participant!

http://www.shopscrapmuch.ca/


I have invited Barb and her team from Frosted Designs to partner with us for this challenge, they are requesting the use of punches or die cuts on  your pages, and if you choose to you can link up your layout on both sites for a chance at a prize from each of challenge site!  How is that for a little extra summer scrapping incentive!

Now why don't you pop on over to Stuck?! Sketches to see what the team has created!

Thank you for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the collection you used!! This is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, AMAZING sketch and layout!! Can't wait to play along!!! Adorable pictures and great papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sketch is awesomely cool and your take on it with all its great colors and details really impressed me!! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome layout Laura, and I love your sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such precious pics and fantastic details, Laura! Really love this palette, and the sketch was uber fun to work with! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!