Saturday, July 05, 2014

Patriotic Bear - The Doodle Garden

Hi friends!

It's time for a new challenge over on the The Doodle Garden site!   And the theme of this month's challenge is Patriotic, feel free to link up your creation show casing your patriotism!
 
I coloured up this really sweet bear, I just love how vintage he looks.  I have used him before, but he really calls to me so I decided to turn him into a Patriotic card!


A here is a close up...


Isn't that image just darling!

You can find this cute digi  here, in The Doodle Garden Store.  Don't forget to check in at The Doodle Garden blog to keep up to date with all of our goings on and to see what the rest of the team is creating!

Remember if you are playing along with our current challenge, you can find all of the details here.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, and especially the sweet little bear!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!