Saturday, July 05, 2014

Perfection @ 10 ~ Boys Rule ~ Bo Bunny

Hi there!

I am up on the Boys Rule blog today, sharing my first creation with the July / August 2014 kit, it is just so full of awesomeness you will want to create as soon as you see it!


I just love the vibrancy of the BoBunny  components of the current Boys Rule kit, the acid greens, greys and reds are just perfect for everyday boy pages.

Here are a few close ups shots.....
 .. aside from a bit of watercolours, black ink, a sheet of white cardstock and a fine tip black marker, everything is from the kit.
I added black in to most edges of the papers and elements.
 I doodled in several places, making lots of impact in black.

I sort of felt like I was cheating with my very first layout, by incorporating the white cardstock, but I was just so inspired to see these fab colours pop.

Thank you for visiting!  Don't forget to pop on over to the Boys Rule blog to see what Lynn is up to!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous Laura!! Loving the colours and the added touch of your doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!