Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sprinkles of FUN, FUN, FUN ~ Stuck?! Sketches ~ Bo Bunny

Hello there!

 It's time for a new sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches!

I'd like to share my layout with you, I used lots of papers and stickers from Bo Bunny's Lemonade Stand collection, that I picked up at ScrapMuch?,


 ... here are a few close ups, as you can see, I also used embellishments from Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup, Fancy Pants, Queen & Co., MME, and Pink Paislee.  I like the way all the elements came together... I seriously have to pull more stuff from my stash!






and here is the sketch .....


Stuck?! Sketches! is partnering with The Studio Challenges site for this challenge, who have given us this amazing colour challenge to work with.  If you use both the sketch and the colour challenge you can link up with both sites for a chance at the prizes!



I hope you find the time to play along, we have 2 great prizes to offer.  A big thank you goes out to Paper Secrets, for sponsoring Stuck?! Sketches July 15th challenge, they are offering an Authentique Prize pack, to one lucky participant!



AND thank you to Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit Club who are also sponsoring this challenge, offering a fabulous kit to a second lucky participant!


Now why don't you pop on over to Stuck?! Sketches to see what the team has created!

Thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. I am loving the bright colours on here Laura!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photo and love the bright colors and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute take on the sketch, Laura!! Love the stitched circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Loving the yellow background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page! Just makes me want to smile with all the bright happy colors. I also love how you stitched the circles.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!