Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Heart This - Boys Rule - Bella BLVD

Hi friends!

I am up on the Boys Rule site today sharing this layout, created with the July / August kit.


 I had so much fun adding layers of stickers and other embellishments, I went back a couple of times adding more fun goodies using pop dots and layers to build my design.

Here are soem close ups...





As you can see, I also added a bit of doodling with a fine tip black Sharpie, just for fun!

Thanks so much for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the stars and that sweet photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, Laura! I love the text paper for your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection! So many fun, little elements and such a playful palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page. This is so amazing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!