Thursday, August 07, 2014

Us - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

I have been running around like a crazy woman trying to get the house clean, errands done, DT assignments blogged for the last three days.  It's funny how we work so hard to try to create time to relax!

I really wanted to create just one layout before we head out on vacation, I am so far behind my blog reading it is not funny, but I happened to be reading the My Mind's Eye blog while doing some research for a blog post I was writing (to be released on the ScrapMuch? blog at a later date) when I saw the July sketch challenge, which was super inspiring and different for me.  I have about 7 dozen more things to do before we head out tomorrow, but a girl has to have priorities right? I squeezed in this layout between dinner and loads of laundry!

This is what I created:

The white cardstock, white doily and white letters are not MME but everything else is MME and wither from Necessities or Market Street.  The silver striped vellum looks a little more white in the photos, but it it silver like my metal accents. The wood embellishments were die cute from the amazing MME wood sheets, love them! (I will snap a better photo when I have good light.)

Here are a few close up shots:






And this is the sketch, you should play, too!


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and romantic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Laura! Love all the journaling and sweet butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout! I love couple layouts xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!