Tuesday, August 19, 2014

You Rule - The Doodle Garden

Hi friends!

I am up on The Doodle Garden site, sharing this back to school card today! Perfect for a student or teacher. I coloured up "School Days - BOY", because you know how I love me some boy digis!


Here is a close up of the image, isn't he adorable!


I have been wanting to colour on Kraft cardstock for quite some time now and finally did it. It was a little trickier than using Copic paper, and honestly part way through I thought I may have to toss the whole thing, but I persevered and in the end it turned out really cute! 

You can find this cute digi here, in The Doodle Garden store.  Don't forget to check in on the The Doodle Garden blog to stay up to date on all of the happenings!

And you can find all of the information about the current challenge here.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!