Monday, September 15, 2014

Back 2 Skool - Boys Rule sketch challenge - Bo Bunny

Hi there!

There is a brand new sketch challenge up over on the Boys Rule blog, created by yours truly!

I can't even tell you how much fun I had creating this page, sometimes they just come together like a dream, just like you pictured in your head, this was just like that!


I used a lot of Bo Bunny Papers along with a Fancy Pants pocket and a great Crate Papers chipboard frame. I wanted to punch the edge of the Fancy Pants pocket so I flipped it over, since the back was taller than the front. 


The wooden star was natural until it was on the my craft table at the same time as y chalkboard paint! As was the apple, but that got dolled up a bit with some Copic markers.


I had fun with the black Doodle Bug alphas and the number 2 is fromt he Bo Bunny sticker sheet.


I darken up the wooden globe just a bit with some Tim Holtz distress ink.


I also added some inky stars using a Tim Holtz stencil  and  did a bit of stamping with an old Bo Bunny stamp I had that sort of looks like hockey netting, or maybe fish net.. whatever!


Here is the sektch, I hope you can play along!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome back to school page, Laura! Love the wood veneers and the colors you used on this page!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!