Monday, September 01, 2014

Family Forever - Stuck?! Sketches Reveal and Celebration - Echo Park

Hello!

I am super excited about the September 1st Stuck?! Sketches reveal, as it marks my first anniversary on this wonderful journey!  I am so thrilled every month by the number of wonderful scrappers that choose to play along with us at Stuck?! and I love checking out the amazing entries!

To celebrate our anniversary, we are having an amazing celebration.  You will not want to miss all the excitement going, on all month long.  We have so many wonderful sponsors for the first sketch of the month, as this marks the official anniversary date.  I hope you follow along and join in on the fun!



I'd like to share both the sketch and my take on it with you. First up, here is the sketch.





And here is my page.


Our lovely Elite and long term sponsor ScrapMatts sent each of our DT a lovely packet of goodies to use on our pages (thank you Sofie, you are so very generous and appreciated), The large clock piece, intricately cut butterflies and Scrapwords on my page can all be found in the ScrapMatts online store and you will love them, they are amazing to work with.  I added embossing powder to the clock and butterflies as well as ink to them and the Scrapwords.  I also used Echo Park papers and a collection of random embellishments that I thought complimented each other. 

Do you want to know who our celebration sponsors are?


 I was so humbled by the number of sponsors that wanted to be a part of this event, thank you to each and every one of you!

Amazing right!, You will not want to miss out on this challenge, I cannot wait to see what you create!

Laura
xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sketch Laura and a gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Happy Anniversary to Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura what a FAB sketch and Happy Anniversary Stuck?!
    I love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this page and the sketch! Great family photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found this blog by way of Pinterest, so glad because I love me some sketches. Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 12 months. Stuck is a great site to play along with !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful page to compliment those gorgeous pics of your family! Lovin' those chippy elements, too ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to Stuck Sketches... A fantastic and adorable page :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful page Laura and beautiful family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. as always, gorgeous and amazing page!!!! sooo love it!! happy anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Laura! Love the sketch, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely photos and the layout is wonderful I love it....

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!