Friday, September 12, 2014

Gr. 4 Rulz - Boys Rule Kit Club - Bo Bunny

Hi there!

It's my turn to share a project over on the Boys Rule site today, I have pretty much just started wading into this current kit and am loving it so far.  I can see a ton of possibilities for pages!  Although my first few projects are back to school related, this kit really is super flexible.  The school-ish papers have great alternative B sides if you wanted to do something other than school.  Plus there are so many other papers and embellishments that are just great everyday boy pages.

Anyway, here is my page:

I had some fun adding some colour to my background with some Distress Ink, and then stamped and heat embossed some dark blue stars just because I felt like doing something a little messy. Then I layered up some Bo Bunny die cut shapes and that great Fancy Pants library pocket, no patterned paper (other than my base) was harmed in the making of this page! lol ;) Lastly, I added on a bunch of stickers and some bling.

Here are a few close up photos:





 Thanks so much for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable layout! Great way to document Grade 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the layering and that pencil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great school layout, Laura! I love the fun pencil on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout and sweet picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!