Monday, September 15, 2014

He {heart's} to Snorkel - Stuck?! Sketches - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

I am back today with another layout and sketch share, this time for Stuck?! Sketches.  This is our second sketch of the month, and while we are still celebrating our anniversary, this sketch is being run like our usual challenges with two fabulous prizes!

Did you know that our second sketch of the month receives less entries?  I am guessing this is because scrappers are tight on time. Which makes for a good argument to combine our sketches with a mood board or colour challenge.  Anyway, I mention this because if you play along with the second sketch you have better odds of winning, and that is a good thing, right?

Here is my page.....


I am still scrapping photos from our cruise, though not as often, I would like to wrap up this album sooner than later!  These photos were take of my youngest while we were snorkeling in Grand Caymans.


I am loving these chipboard circles from Creative Embellishments, which I white washed with paint, and this fun flair from Evalicious.


 Enamel dot and geo tag from My Mind's Eye and wooden button from Jillibean Soup.


Here is the sketch, you can see that I added an extra photo.

So glad you visited, hope to see you link up at Stuck?! Sketches

2 comments:

  1. Love that background color Laura, and awesome use of the embellishments on your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love the design, colors, stenciling, and embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!