Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Unique Blog Hop

Hi there!

My friend Laura-Lee tagged me to play along with a bit of a unique blog hop. All you have to do is post a photo or a few of where you create and answer a few questions, so here goes.


Currently, this is where I create.  It is not ideal, it is a large island at one end of our family room.  I have taken over our storage cupboards for my scrappy stuff and often (read almost always) have an additional folding table set up in the middle of the room.  It looks awful and embarrasses me, but it is the only space available so it is what it is. I clean up for big events and tidy a bit for small events.  What can I say I am a scrapper at heart and with that comes stuff and mess!  The plus side is I am close to the hubby while he watches tv in the evenings.

So now I have to answer a few questions....

What am I working on?  I am playing with my Boys Rule kit, getting caught up and hopefully a jump start on a few projects.

How does my work differ from others?   It likely doesn't, I create because I love it, it is fun to create and a good stress release.  Memory keeping and beautiful pages are a great byproduct of my love of the art.

Why do I create?  Because I have a passion for playing iwth beautiful papers and embellishments.

How does your creative process work? Usually I am playing with product from one of my design teams, or start with a sketch as a jumping off point.  I will pull photos I want to work with and just have fun.  I stop when I feel a page is done or conversely if I am not loving the page I will continue to add to it until I do!

So now I need to find a few others to carry on the blog hop from here....so I will ask my scrappy friends from the ScrapMuch? DT  Karen and Jessica, to follow suit!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading about you!!! Love what you said about your work differing!! So true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a serious space shortage too and get very jealous when I see gorgeous atudios. Good to read I am not the only one having to encroach on family space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect post, Laura! So fun to see your space and read about your creative process.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!