Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DIY BUTTON EMBELLISHMENTS - Boys Rule Kit Club

Hi there!

I created this fun and easy embellishment for the Boys Rule blog, I hope you like it.

I was inspired by the Jillibean Soup wood sprinkles that come in so many beautiful colour combos.


So let's gather our supplies: you will need some buttons in your choice of colours and sizes (don't forget some wood buttons, they look great as well), a variety of pattern paper scraps, a small circle punch(or die cutting tool) and Glossy Accents.


Punch out a circle of patterned paper that fits nicely into the centre of your button, then adhere it into place by adding a small amount of Glossy Accents.


Now top off your paper circle with a good even coat of Glossy Accents and set it aside to dry.


This is how I used one of my DIY embellishments, I love that I can make these up quickly - to match any collection or kit I am working with-and I can make up several when I open a collection pack and they are pretty much ready to add to my page by the time I am done..  They have a nice bit of shine so they look a little fancier than just a plain or button.

Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!