Sunday, October 05, 2014

Great Player - Boys Rule Kit Club

Hi there!

I am up on the Boys Rule Kit Club blog today, sharing a page using the newest sketch challenge posted by Lynn.

Here is my page...

 The bold colours in the current kit were just perfect for this photo of my youngest in his bright red basketball jersey. And the sports themed sticker elements were a big bonus!

Here are a couple of close up shots....


I added a bit o yellow and red Mr. Huey's from my stash but everything else on my page is from my kit.



And this is Lynn's sketch, isn't it fab?  I hope you decide to play along!


Thank you for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome sports page Laura! Love the colors, so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sporty page! So colourful! Love the banners! Just perfect for sports! I'd like to try the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!