Monday, October 20, 2014

OUR RAD GUY - Boys Rule

Hi there!

It's my turn to share a project over on the Boys Rule blog today, I have another page created with the awesome September/October kit.


I just love that there were plenty of papers and embellies in this kit to create some fun back to school pages, but also some generic pages too.  I love to scrap everyday photos of my boys.  This is my middle son, Jon, looking all handsome!

Here are some close up shots...




I also used this sketch, created by my friend Jenessa.


I hope you will join us at the  Boys Rule blog there is lots there to inspire you and a monthly challenge, too!

Thanks for visiting!


5 comments:

  1. I love your work, and really enjoyed seeing how you took a somewhat feminine sketch and made it work for this great masculine layout. As photogenic and fun as Timmy is, it's neat to see a page about one of the other fabulous guys in your life, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love the colors and all the fun layered elements!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine layout Laura, and your take on the sketch is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic masculine layout Laura! Great photo! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! Love, love, love those polka dot circles! Such a fun play on patterns for a perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!