Monday, November 03, 2014

3 Together

Hi there!

I created this just for fun page while I was away with friends last weekend.  I used the current sketch at Scrap 365 as my jumping off point, but I was also inspired by a recent desire to create an all white page.  Let me know what you think.


I used lots of random white goodies from my stash, and took the liberty of adding a bit of grey and silver (it is a white metal after all).  This is a photo of my boys from about 10 years ago, I miss those days when they were all young and sweet.

 I added some create Evalicious flair and MME brads and die cuts.  I added a coat of white paint to the die cuts to stick with my self imposed colour scheme.

 Another painted die cut, a white chipboard heart that I embossed thanks to the generosity of a new friend and a "borrowed" Heidi Swapp sticker.

 Martha Stewart Texture Paste, Teresa Collins stars confetti and Queen & Co bubbles.

 I also added a bit of stitching for a little more texture and some punched hearts from some Fancy Pants corrugated paper.

This is the Scrap 365 sketch that I will be linking up to.

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Laura! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning, Laura! I love it!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Laura! Love the tone on tone look you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how many white things can make so rich layout! Wonderful job!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Great take on a monochromatic palette...lots of textures and eye candy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monochromatic style and the 'dots' from the sketch look great. Love that painted title. Great page. Thanks for joining us at Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum-O! Wow! Monochromatic palettes have always been so hard for me, but you've totally rocked it here! Absolutely stunning! You even have just the right amount of texture to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!