Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Altered Candle Jar Tutorial

Hi friends!

With Christmas less than two months away (gasp I know!), I thought I would start sharing some gift type tutorials.

You know us scrappers like to embellish everything!  I picked up some great candle jars with some great scents at a local business and decided to have a little fun with them.


I started by choosing some pretty buttons and cutting some little leaves, to make some button flowers.


I added them to some great little wooden banner shaped tags.


Then I added some sticker "4's" and some rub-on "you's" to finish off my  tags.


Here is a look at the finished product.  I love how we can take something great and make it crafty!



Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable and would not take too long to make. Great job again,. Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are those tags that really make your gifts even more adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!