Monday, November 24, 2014

Altered Owl Twine Holder

Hi htere!

I found this sort of cute little twine holder in my Mother in Laws laundry room after she passed away.  I hung on to it but stashed it away, because it was sort of cute in an ugly way!

The other day I fished it back out and had my husband give it a coat of white spray paint.

Now it sits on my craft table holding my button twine!

Before / After

PS. I recently got a scrapbook room again, I am hoping to have lots of storage and decor photos to share once it is all set up.  I have just been too busy to put everything away and decorate.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the owl! Cute all over again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Love owls to bits, and what a fresh transformation! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!