Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dear Santa - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

A couple of weeks ago I had a chance to play along with the November sketch that was posted on the My Mind's Eye blog,

My page didn't really come together how I had envisioned it in my head so I am not bothering to link it up, but thought I would share here anyway.


I have had these photos way to be scrapped for a little while, they are of my youngest back in 2010 writing his first independent letter to Santa.  I paired them with some MME Market Street papers for a non traditional holiday colour scheme.

 I used some watercolour paints and Mr. Huey's mist on the battleground.

 And loaded up on some of my favourite embellsiments.

I used these cute little MME stickers to journal.

As you can see, I rotated the sketch to suit my photos!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. You SHOULD link it up. Such a great take on the sketch! Love those background splatters ;).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!