Thursday, November 20, 2014

Discover - Boys Rule - Bo Bunny

Hi there!

I have a new page up on the Boys Rule blog today, using the latest kit!  I picked out all of the great Bo Bunny papers to create this page, which is based on the November sketch on the Bo Bunny blog.


I loved the colours in these papers for my photos, and even though these are travel papers they are just fine for this day trip layout.


How much do we love this geo tag / heart paper clip!!


And these fab stickers that look so much like rub ons!


I also love these cork hearts, which I have doodled on for this page.

Here is the Bo Bunny sketch in case you want to play along!


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the BoBunny sketch Laura, and I love the colors you used on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on that sketch, girl! Really love your predominately orange and blue palette for a boy page!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!