Friday, November 28, 2014

Doodled Background Tutorial - Boys Rule

Hi there,

I want to share a technique with you that I used when creating a recent page for Boys Rule Kit Club,  I wanted to add a little extra Halloween goodness to this fabulous Simple Stories paper but you could try this with any theme of course.

 For starters a chose a fun small scale coordinating sticker.

 And I laid it on the page.

 Then I traced around it with a black Sharpie.

 It has great impact, I repeated this process several times in random locations on my page rotating the sticker as I went.

As you can see, I was able to re use the sticker, too!

I think it turned out really fun, I have a few more ideas for doodled backgrounds that I would like to try now.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool. Thanks for sharing your idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!