Friday, November 21, 2014

Exciting News!

Hi friends!


I have some exciting news to share with you!  I am joining the Evalicious Design Team for another term!  I was just thrilled when Eve invited me back and I am looking forward to sharing some projects with you all using her amazing goodies!


I am super excited about all the new wood elements Eve has added to her shop, have a peek at these!  You will love them!


Here is a little sneak at some of the goodies that I received!


I can't wait to start playing!!

I have a surprise for you too, but it will have to wait until next week as I am just running off to a scrappy retreat weekend.  But I will give you a hint - it involves some goodies Eve gave me to share!

You should pop by the Evalicious site to meet the rest of the team, so much talent!

So glad you visited!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura! I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AMAZING!! Congratulations Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Laura! So awesome to see you returning for a new term!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and wow, the wood bits look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congratulations, Laura! Looks like some amazing goodies there!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!