Sunday, November 30, 2014

Home is Where the Heart Is Silhouette Cut File - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I have a freebie cut file that I am sharing today with my friends at Boys Rule, I designed it to coordinate with the Simple Stories Legacy pieces of the current kit. Enjoy!

https://app.box.com/s/uw4aw87q0ytuxnadtk0j
click on image to go to my download page

I will be sharing a page using this cut file shortly.

By the way, several people have asked my opinion about downloading the newest Silhouette software,  I think you definitely should, it is fabulous and if you are worried about the glitches that were a problem when it was first released I think you will be fine. I helped some ladies update this past weekend and we had no issues.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the cut files you post. They are very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!