Saturday, November 01, 2014

LOVE - STUCK?! SKETCHES CHALLENGE REVEAL AND A SURPRISE - DCWV

Hi there!

It is time for a brand new challenge at Stuck?! Sketches!  I hope you play along with us, we are having something special happen along with our usual sketch challenge - you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun!!  (Keep reading for all the details!)

Here is my page, created based on the new sketch challenge....


I used some pretty papers from DCWV as well as my Silhouette to create this page.  I loved using a lot of pink as it is not a colour that I  scrap with often.

The photos on this page are all the same picture which is from my Instagram feed but I tweaked the colour and orientation of it to suit my layout.   I couldn't resist snapping this photo of my husband and I on a day trip to do some antiquing during a rare few hours of "grown up" time.


The vintage and travel vibe of these papers worked perfect with the theme of my page and I just had to add this chintz rosette.

 I created this flower outline cut file especially for this page and have usedit a few times since.

 a simple white title with a bit of doodling.

And a couple of DCWV envelopes for journaling and keepsakes.

I also used My Mind's Eye enamel dots, a Maya Road stick pin and some random buttons from my stash.

Here is the sketch that we are challenging you all to play along with at 
Stuck?! Sketches!


We have two amazing sponsors, who are supporting us throughout the year.

http://www.diecutswithaview.com/
 (offering one winner a free stack)

www.scrapmatts.ning.com
(offering another winner 2 free large sheets of chipboard)

Now that I have kept you in suspense all this time... do you want to know what the extra special something is?

Stuck?! Sketches is having a GDT call! If you are interested in being considered for the GDT position just play along with our November 1st sketch,  add GDT after your name when you link up your project - it is that simple!  The team will be choosing an entrant to be our January 1st GDT.  Just an FYI, there will be more opportunities like this in the future!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Laura your page is GORGEOUS and pink (my Fav)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, SO pretty, Laura! Gosh, those papers are perfectly scrumptious; and I adore those little, floral, cut files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Laura!! Love the hearts in the background!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!