Saturday, November 15, 2014

Love - Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there!

It is time for our mid month challenge and reveal at Stuck?! Sketches!  I have a page to share today using some pretty Amy Tan papers that I picked up a while ago.  I used a photo of my son and his sweetheart taken when they were all gussied up for a relatives wedding.


Here are some detailed shots:


I used up a bunch of my Freckled Fawn stash, might have to do a little shopping! ha!


And some Jillibean stuff I have been hoarding.


I really love the colour combo and how this page turned out!   I had a lot of fun just playing with elements.

Here is the sketch for this challenge:


I sure hope  that you play along!  We are have another GDT call at Stuck?! Sketches  if you want to "try out" just enter a page based on this sketch and put GDT after your name.  Bloggers will be given preference.  Don't worry if you do not get picked this time around, there will be more opportunities.

We have two amazing sponsors for this challenge:

 Creative Embellishments is giving away a $25.00 gift certificate!

Freckled Fawn is giving away a $15.00 gift certificate!
 
It doesn't get much more fun than that, so be sure to play along! 
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Laura! I love the mix of Amy Tan with the Freckled Fawn products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to love here, Laura, especially that cork frame and those veneer bits! So pretty! I've got these same papers and totally struggled with how to put them to good use. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!