Saturday, November 15, 2014

Spooky - Boys Rule - Simple Stories

Hi there!

I am up on the Boys Rule blog today sharing a new sketch challenge and sample!

Here is the sketch that I am challenging you to play with.....



And this is my take on it.....


 And here are a few close up pics...








I had so much fun using the 'Frankie and Friends' Halloween papers and stickers from Simple Stories that were included in the current kit, along with some of the Authentique 'Spirited' die cuts, some Jillibean tags, and the DIY clear stickers.  I love that these stickers look so much like rub-ons but are fool proof ;)! I used a bit of green and black mist from my stash as well as a piece of black cardstock, I also added some journalling and doodling with a black Sharpie.

I can't wait to see what you create with this month's sketch, so be sure to play along for your chance at the prize!

And thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!