Monday, December 15, 2014

boyz rule - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I am sharing another page over on the Boys Rule blog today using the fabulous November / December 2014 kit!

The warm earth tones are just  perfect for this time of year when we are focusing on family and snuggling in!


I love this picture of my boys, they were so young, and looked so happy together - this is a few years old now and I think it is high time they do another group shot for mom!

I went a little distress crazy with this page of my boys, it is not too often that I employ this technique now a days, but always fun to go back to on occasion.


Other than adding some doodling and stitching, I really had fun mixing up the elements from the kit.


Are you loving these cork hearts as much as I am?  And self adhesive too!


And what about this fabulous tree clip! LOVE!


And the Jillibean Soup kraft tags = amazing!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!

3 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!