Saturday, December 06, 2014

Choir - Scrapbook & Cards Today

Hi there!

I wanted to share some exciting news!  I have a holiday layout published in the December issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today!  I have been fortunate enough to have a few layouts published in this FANTASTIC CANADIAN magazine and it doesn't stop thrilling me each time I see their email address in my inbox!

Here is a look at my page...


I loved this collection by Teresa Collins that came out last year, I used pretty much every single scrap that I had!

I love these pictures of my youngest, taken while he was in grade 2, at a holiday concert.  He really loved his teacher - he did amazing things for us in helping getting Timmy the resources that he needs at school.  Timmy started to shine this year as you can tell by the photos!  It is actually the teacher that he is grinning at, as the teacher led the funny carol the children were singing.

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. First off, what a beautiful page you have created and secondly, I stumbled across your blog thru someone's pin and OMG your pages and projects are fantastic! Looking forward to visiting again and again! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you to visit and leave a comment Pat!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Laura!! Love your awesome page design!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley, I always appreciate your comments!

      Delete
  3. What a great way to document the impact of a fabulous teacher! I definitely know how much that influence can effect a child. Your page is so beautifully made as well as meaningful and that's a powerful combination!
    Congratulations on having this wonderful page published! I love SCT, too, and look forward to finding your layout inside when my copy arrives here in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth, I appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!