Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Ornament DIY

Hi there!

I was recently inspired by my scrappy friend Stacia, who has been making the most amazing Christmas ornaments lately.  I begged her to share her techniques with me.  :)

And then I used her advice to create this little ornament for my youngest for Christmas. We add to his collection every year.  He loves ornaments, so hopefully he will love this one, too!


I had coloured up this little digi a while back and made a few photo copies of it for some other projects, I had a couple left so this project was the perfect opportunity to use one up. It is a little hard to tell in this photo, but mixed in with the glittery snow are some pretty Teresa Collins sequins from the Tinsel and Company collection.


Thank you for visiting!

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!