Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Christmas Tags - Pebbles

Hi there!

Over the weekend, I decided it was high time that I set about creating my tags for Christmas gift wrapping, seeing as it was holding me back from actually starting my wrapping!

I decided on a simple design of layered tags, with the large background tag being cut from the Pebbles Home for Christmas collection of patterned paper and the front and smaller tag being cut from plain white cardstock.  I then stamped and heat embossed a little image on all of the white tags, using random stamps in my collection that seemed to coordinate with the patterned papers.  This is what I came up with.


The patterned papers are from a bulk paper pad, which means they are blank on the backs - just perfect for writing my "to's" and "from's" on!

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!