Sunday, December 28, 2014

DIY Pocket Tutorial - Boys Rule

Hi friends1

I am sharing a fun little tutorial over on the Boys Rule blog today, have a look!

I thought it would be fun to create a little pocket to add to a layout for hidden journaling, or a card for a special note or gift card, so this is what I came up with.


I used a piece of paper measure 3 x 4 inches, a 1 1/4" circle punch, a corner round and a notebook border punch.


first I punched along the left edge of the paper.


Then I round just the bottom right hand corner.


And then I punched a half circle from the top centre of the paper.



After I added it to my card front, I added some doodling and embellishing to finish it off. I am looking forward to making more of these for layouts, now.

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!