Friday, December 26, 2014

Evalicious Prize Packs Winners!

Hi there!

Just a really quick post from me today.  First off, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas with your families. We had a really nice day with our boys, my eldest son's girlfriend and my sister and nephew. Ian made an amazing prime rib with all the fixings (we are not turkey people). 

I took a bunch of photos but with so much commotion and whatnot, who knows if any of them will be usable. I still have to put them on my computer when I get the chance. 

Timmy was happy with his gifts, lots of hockey stuff - both for street hockey and ice hockey. He was also excited to give the gifts he chose and paid for himself. 

Anyway back to the point of this post, the three winners for my Evalicious prize packs are ....


Congratulations to Ashley Hamm, Lynn  and JoAnn H! You are the first, second and third prize winners respectively. Please email me and put Evalicious winner in the subject line, to claim your prize.

Thank you for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Glad you had a great Christmas with your family! I spent the whole day in bed with the flu! :(
    Thanks so much Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!