Saturday, December 13, 2014

Happy Holidays Coach - Pebbles

Hi there!

I needed to create some Christmas cards for Timmy's hockey coaches, I thought I would share what I came up with.

He has four coaches all together!  So I wanted something not too intricate, and let's face it they are for men so you really never know how much handmade cards will be appreciated.


I created the focal image by combining some of Silhouette cut files that I have previously designed and used them to create a print and cut image.

Then I layered up some great patterned papers from Pebbles, which I really love for these masculine cards. Finally I finished the cards off with twine and a button.

The inside have little gift card hold tabs, so we can tuck in some coffee cards.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!