Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Holidays

Hi friends!

I would like to extend a big Happy Holiday wish from my family to you and yours, and give you a Silhouette cut file to add to your collection!  I am also sharing this with my friends at ScrapMuch?  so you can grab it there, too.

https://app.box.com/s/h8mvev8o6sjz637ox6zd

I hope you can put some of these to good use!  Just click on the image to be taken to my download page.

In case you find yourself with some quiet time ;) the latest issue of Get Inspired goes live today, you can find it here. I hope you enjoy it!


I created this card for the non- traditional Christmas colour section.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy your family time this season!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! TFS the cut file. Merry Christmas to you and your family Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely file! I wish you and yours a very Happy Holiday.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!