Monday, December 29, 2014

Hello Fall - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

I had a spare few hours the other night, and I decided to ignore my to do list and play along with the latest sketch up at My Mind's Eye.  sometimes, you just have to do that - it's a great stress release!

Here is the sketch....

Ronda Palazzari MME December Sketch

... actually if truth be told, it sort of reminds me of a design that I might create myself;)

Here is my take on it....


I used lots of different patterns from the Cut & Paste line, as well as stickers, brads and chipboard from several collections.  It was a fun way to use up some goodies.


I love the way the sketch suggested to add the journaling and just went for it, a little messy and crazy but also fun and free.


I added a bit of paint to my background using a Tim Holtz mask and a sponge, as well as some Tim Holtz rub ons.


The epoxy hearts were not quite the right colour so I changed them with a Sharpie.  I also added some colour to a wood leaf with 3 colours of copic markers.

Product list:
Everything is MME except floss, rub ons, paint and wood and burlap leaves.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Love the wood grain background with the pops of Yellow, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woodgrain background is fabulous! Love this palette to bits, especially the way it totally makes your photo shine! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!