Friday, December 05, 2014

Home is Where the Heart Is - Boys Rule - Simple Stories

Hi there!

I have a new page up on the Boys Rule blog today, using the Simple Stories Legacy pieces from the latest kit and the freebie Silhouette cut file that I shared with you all at the end of November!


My husband ad I inherited a giant tote of photos after my mother-in-law passed away and we spent some time in October sorting through them, I pulled out these photos of my husband and his parents shortly after his adoption.  I love the way these vintage photos look with this collection.  I also love seeing how enamored these new parents were with their lovely new baby!


I designed these cut files especially for this page, I love the way they look with the other elements from the kit.


I also had some fun with the Legacy and DIY stickers, as well as the clips and clear clocks.

Thank you for visiting with me today!

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page and a lovely memory of his parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page! Love the colors and the layering!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!