Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Jolly - Boys Rule - Carte Bella

Hi there!

I am sharing my very last project of 2014 for Boys Rule with you all today! I know I have scrapped this photo of my youngest boy hanging out under the Christmas tree before, but I kind of love it so don't be surprised if in a few years you see it again! ha!


Admittedly, there isn't much left of my kit at this point, but I did have some great embellishments that I wanted to use up.  So I added in some cardstock in order to finish this page.

Plus I really wanted to create a page with this fun cut file that I designed ;)


I adore these rustic stickers with the wood slat look.


Cork and clear stickers are perfect for this page too.


More wood grain, and kraft, um yes please!


So glad you visited!

3 comments:

  1. Loving that background piece!! Great photo and awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and layout Laura! I love the grid pattern in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous cut file! So fun, and I just adore your center cluster/layering!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!