Monday, December 01, 2014

Sand Castles - Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there!

There is a brand new sketch up at Stuck?! Sketches today and I really enjoyed playing along with this one, I always love when I can add 4 photos to a single page!

I added a bit of colour to this sketch in honour of the holidays this month, please do not feel that these colours are at all mandatory on your page, it was just me feeling festive!




 And this is my page....


I loved getting some of our memories from this past summer documented, our trailer park always has a sand castle building contest for the kids... it keeps them busy for hours!





I mixed up embellies and papers from several manufacturers which came together so nicely, some times it is just so liberating using what ever you link on a page :)

We have two sponsors at Stuck?! Sketches for this challenges, both

http://scrapmatts.ning.com/

and 
 
http://linnieblooms.com/

.... are giving away great prizes!  Plus we have a GDT call going on, so pop on over and check out all the details plus peruse the amazing DT inspiration!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch!! Awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Laura! Love how you used the cork frame at the top of the page!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!