Saturday, December 20, 2014

Santa Babies - Boys Rule - Carte Bella

Hi there!

I am playing over at Boys Rule again today!   Sharing a holiday page using vintage photos of my husband as a young boy visiting Santa. (Don't tell him I said they were vintage!)


I knew when I came across these photos that they would be perfect with this kit, the warm tones of the Christmas collection work so well with them.


As always with Laura-Lee's kits, I loved playing with the embellishments - layering up stickers .....


... adding paint to the fabulous cork elements....


... creating a multi font title...


and making sweet little clusters everywhere!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Laura!! Love the vintage feel in your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers are just perfect for your vintage photos! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!