Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Say Cheese - October Afternoon

Hi there!

I have another page to share with you, created when I was playing the other night.  This time, I used a sketch from October Afternoon and my stash of Daily Flash goodies.

Sketch Dec 25th

This sketch was posted on Christmas day and you can link up either by Flickr or Instagram.

Here is my take on it....


This story is about finding selfies of my youngest on my phone, I just love when that happens, it is like a little gift which makes me smile!

I added Mr. Huey's mist in 3 colours to my background, as well as some Copic marker using the Tim Holtz sprizter and a mask. This is a super fun technique and I love the way it looks.  Plus no clean up time!  Did I mention  no clean up time!  LOVE, LOVE that!


I used My Mind's Eye enamel dots and DMC floss the rest is OA.


Love these chipboards! Love them even more when layered up!


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Love this OA collection and you did an awesome job with it Laura, and great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!