Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Tutorial - ScrapMuch?

Hi there!


I do not have a tutorial to share today, gasp!  I know! I have been very busy wrapping up a whole bunch of other projects, prepping for some new tutorials and trying to get us caught up in our home schooling before we break for the holidays, too.

However, if you pop on over to the ScrapMuch? blog, one of the DT has a fun tutorial to share!


In an effort to not leave you with a naked post, I thought I would share this little card that I created for my friend Eileen. 

Products:  Patterned paper and twine: My Mind's Eye; Cardstock: Staples; Bling: Queem & Co.; Copics: E000, E00, E11, R20, YR12. YR15. YR18. BG93. G20, G21, E77, E23, E25, Y23.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! Love the character and that green!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!